Cancer Registration & Surveillance Modules
The Cancer Registration & Surveillance modules provide information needed by cancer registry staff and others interested in collecting and recording the most complete and accurate cancer data possible. The modules cover information on:
- Registries and their operations
- Basic anatomy and medical terminology
- Cancer tests and treatments
- Coding and staging standards for cancer registration
- Casefinding and follow-up
Note: The following modules have moved from the Cancer Registration and Surveillance Modules to the References section: Introduction to Collaborative Stage, ICD-O-3, and Summary Stage 2000.